Dr Robert Peprah-Gyamfi »
A SHORT PROFILE OF MYSELF AND MY MINISTRY
Dr Robert Peprah-Gyamfi, has committed his life to serving the Lord of Heaven and Earth.
He was born about 50 years ago at Mpintimpi, a little village about 150 kilometres to the north of Accra, Ghana’s capital city.
As a young schoolboy he had to face a catalogue of difficulties and challenges,
surviving illnesses and horrendous treatments by traditional witch-doctors, and attending school in spite of
having to traverse remote bush paths. He is a man unlike Abraham, called by the Lord God to leave the country of
birth and find a new land where a promise will be fulfilled.
When he was still a struggling student in Ghana, he received a powerful visual manifestation of his goal—a vision of
himself and a friend meeting in a street in Europe. It is this visual goal that spurred him on in overcoming countless
hurdles, first as a construction worker in Nigeria, then as an asylum seeker in Berlin, and later as a medical student
in Germany threatened with deportation.
After qualifying as a family doctor in Germany in 2001,
Dr Peprah-Gyamfi practised for a while in that country before moving to the UK in February 2006.
Dr Peprah-Gyamfi combines his work as a General Practitioner with that of Author and Evangelist.
He has so far written five books.
He is founder of THANK YOU JESUS MINISTRY. The Ministry aims at spirit-filled evangelism,
yes of preaching the simple message of salvation through faith in the Risen Lord. At the moment the
Ministry is confined to Internet , Radio and TV Evangelism, though there are plans to expand it to include Worship Centres.
Statement of Faith for our Ministry
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life,
in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection,
in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is
absolutely essential. We believe the full gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body and baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is
enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the
resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.